EQ-i 2.0 Leadership Report
The EQ-i 2.0 Leadership Report is a self-report that examines EQ-i 2.0 results through four key dimensions of leadership: Authenticity, Coaching, Insight, and Innovation. As an option, your results can be compared against those of top leaders, creating a coaching benchmark for exceptional EI performance. The leadership report also contains insights on the leadership and organizational implications of your results, information about which skills have the highest potential to be leadership derailers, as well as strategies for development aimed to help you reach your true leadership potential.
- Executive Summary Page – identifies areas in which you excel and help fuel organizational and personal performance; flag skills in need of development in order to prioritize strategies for growth.
- Leadership Potential Page – provides a leadership lens through which to view your EQ-i 2.0 results.
- Leadership Bar – you can compare your results on the EQ-i 2.0 to those exceptional leaders who demonstrate high EI.
- Leadership Topics – Three current leadership topics are explored using the EQ-i 2.0 model and can be selected depending on organizational leadership issues. Ex. Conflict resolution.
- Leadership Development
- Executive Development & Coaching
- Developing High Potentials
- Senior Level Selection and Succession Planning