EQ Skills Assessments
Emotional Intelligence Skill Assessment & Development
Here at Courage Space I provide the Multi-Health System’s (MHS) EQ assessment tool EQ-i 2.0, to help individuals improve their emotional literacy and personal effectiveness. I also provide EQ skills training and coaching for individuals and groups.
EQ-i 2.0 Workplace Report
- The EQ-i 2.0 Workplace Report is an excellent way to get a picture of your current emotional operating system, your areas of strength and potential areas for development and growth. Learn more.
EQ-i 2.0 Leadership Report
- The EQ-i 2.0 Leadership Report is a self-report that examines EQ-i 2.0 results through four key dimensions of leadership: Authenticity, Coaching, Insight, and Innovation. Learn more.
EQ 360 Report - Individual & Group
- EQ 360 Reports provide in-depth analyses by having those who work with you and know you personally provide feedback in addition to your self-assessment. Learn more.
EQ-i 2.0 Higher Education Report
- The EQ-i 2.0 Higher Education assessment provides a map of a student’s emotional operating system by looking at emotional intelligence skills. Learn more.
Why are Emotional Intelligence skills important?
Emotional Intelligence, or EI, has been shown to be a more significant determinant of success, at work and in life, than cognitive intelligence or technical proficiency. In fact, in the work place it is the differentiator of the star performers.
The concept of Emotional Intelligence has revolutionized the way people view intelligence as a measure of success. Large companies around the globe, such as Google, Facebook and Target are now investing in Emotional Intelligence acting on research that suggests emotional intelligence (EQ) is an even greater predictor of effective leadership.
But what exactly is Emotional Intelligence?
Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is defined as the ability to identify, assess, and control one’s own emotions, the emotions of others, and that of groups. It is a set of emotional and social skills that influence the way we:
- Perceive and express ourselves
- Develop and maintain social relationships
- Cope with challenges
- Use emotional information in an effective and meaningful way.
According to the Reuven Bar-On model of EQ-i, Emotional Intelligence is made up of 5 composite scales and 15 sub-scales, collectively producing an overall snapshot of one’s emotional intelligence. There are several facets of this model that work together to produce an effective level of emotional and social functioning and well-being. Contact us to learn more about this at our Introduction to Emotional Intelligence information session.
What value is Emotional Intelligence to you as an individual or to an organization?
Emotional intelligence skills training helps managers to become aware of the importance of their own emotional operating system and how to pay more attention and impact positively on the emotions of their direct reports, their peers, and their managers. Incorporating an understanding of emotional intelligence into your workplace can improve effective leadership and teamwork and increase bottom-line results! And as an individual, it can impact your effectiveness and overall satisfaction in your personal and professional life.
What is the Return on Investment (ROI)?
Like most business people, the bottom line and real results will be their main focus. So how does Emotional Intelligence Skills training and the EQ-i 2.0 Assessment really make a difference?
Those businesses who invest in Emotional Intelligence Skills training and the EQ-i 2.0 benefit from:
- Higher sales and profits
- Increased performance
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Decreased attrition rates
- Reduction in training costs
If you’re interested in knowing more get in touch and book an EQ-i 2.0 Assessment today.