How hard is change for you right now?
Do you remember the last time you felt at your best? How about having a feeling of certainty about the path ahead?
You’re not the only one if you haven’t answered yes to these questions for a while. There’s so much uncertainty right now for many and so much change. And whether you bring upon your own change or change is brought upon you, it can be one of the hardest things to go through.
If only there was a way to know that you’re going to be ok. If only there was a process to make things easier as we navigate through the hardest part of change.
I think there is and I’ll show you how.
Falling Through Change Workshop
Change brings up fear, uncertainty and sometimes even hopelessness. When we’re trying to change direction in our lives or adapt to change brought upon us, as you step into the unknown, it’s hard to know you’re going to be ok when you can’t see the other side of it. If only there was a way to navigate change where you could be courageous enough to lean into the discomfort of it, move through the difficult emotions that come up and find a way to personally grow through the process. If only there was a way to experience certainty and calm when all you feel is chaos and fear.
Although we cannot predict the future or control what happens in our lives, we can choose how we show up in challenging times and we can choose to learn and grow through the experience.
I’ll show you how. I call it Falling Through Our Change and I will show you how in this workshop. After overcoming my own adversity and working with business owners and leaders over the last 4 years, I’ve developed a model and process to help people move through their change courageously and use it as an opportunity for personal growth.
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is for anyone going through change, whether they’ve initiated it in their own lives or it’s been brought upon them.
One of these may be you:
- I’m not at my best and I’m feeling a bit stuck
- I feel overwhelmed with all the pressures and responsibilities mounting
- I’m struggling with some deeper and uncomfortable emotions on a daily basis
- I’m frustrated with always feeling this way in these situations
- This feeling of uncertainty and not knowing what’s ahead is getting the best of me
- I need something to shift, I need something to change but I don’t know where to start.
This is where you’re at:
- I’m ready for change
- I’m willing to be curious and open to learning more about myself
- I’m willing to be vulnerable in this process in order to have the change I’m seeking
- I’m committed to taking action in my life
This is what you want:
- A way to deal with change where you can feel more in control
- Know how to deal with difficult emotions
- Find out what’s getting in the way
- Feel more balanced, resilient and confident
- Know that I’m supported and have resources
- An inspiring plan and vision for the future and next steps
What will you learn?
In this workshop, using the FALL Through Change Model, I will guide you through an inspiring and positive process of moving through change, overcoming the challenges that come with it and learning to grow through the experience.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Move through change with more grace and ease
- Feel more in control in your life during the uncertainty of change
- Build resilience and personally grow through any kind of change
- Shift from negative thoughts to positive ones
- Move through difficult emotions that might be making you feel stuck
- Take action to affect positive change in your life
Are you ready to take action to create the change you're seeking?
Action is the only thing that propels us forward. It is your strategy for change and it’s what we need to move us through from the ‘old’ to the ‘new’ so we can challenge old thoughts and beliefs and keep building evidence that something new is possible. And when it comes to action, it doesn’t matter if it’s small or big, as long as you do it and keep moving forward.
Are you ready to learn to grow in your change?
December 2020 Price $59
Regular Price $95
2 Hours Coaching, Instruction & Group Discussion
FALLing Through Change Workbook, valued at $19.99
Guidance & Support Through Your Change
Maximum 12 registrations per workshop.
2 FREE Spots Available Per Workshop
I am offering 2 FREE spots per workshop for one each of the following individuals:
- BIPOCCommunity (Black, Indigenous, People of Colour) and you are personally struggling with change during Covid-19.
- Individuals who have either lost their job or experienced significant revenue loss in their small business (50%-100%) due to Covid-19.
I know it’s really hard out there right now, so I wanted to create even more opportunity for those really struggling. If that’s you and you fit the above criteria, apply using the link below and I’ll do my best to get you in!
December 2, 12:00 – 2:00pm
December 4, 10:00 – 12:00pm
December 9, 12:00pm
December 10, 10:00am
December 16, 10:00 – 12:00pm
December 17, 12:00 – 2:00pm
FALLing Through Change Workbook
Receive your own free copy when you register.
Change is hard. Change is scary and brings us face to face with our fears. But when we choose courage and step into that, we can face and overcome almost anything. Join Dagmar Meachem for this empowering and inspiring workshop and learn to build resilience and personally grow through any kind of change.
Your Partner, Your Ally, Your Game Changer, Your Coach
I am your partner in change. I will create a space for you to feel safe so you can be courageous.
I know change is hard, I know it’s uncomfortable. Sometimes we get it wrong and fumble, sometimes we even fail or fall down. But that’s the process of learning. It’s how we open and expand ourselves to growth. And that’s why we need courage.
Because when we’re courageous, we face our fears, we get curious, we seek new awarenesses and we embrace the discomfort that comes with change. And then we begin to see that change is possible and we can grow and expand ourselves in the process.
Come and work with me, you’ll know what I mean. Come and join the Falling Through Change Workshop and discover for yourself what you’re capable of, how resourceful you are and how your change is within your grasp more than you think.